Saturday, 4 January 2014

NYE ensemble




I love a new year celebration. Ever since I partied '08 away into '09 on the Las Vegas strip when I was 21 - it's held a special place in my heart and I like to party as big as I can.

Over the last five years, I've thrown a NYE house party twice (see my epic glitter party post from last year) - this year I was spending half my evening with one of my best friends and her family and the other half at a house party where I only knew the host and therefore had a room of strangers I could drunkenly enjoy. And I did.

Here is my ensemble for the evening. I REALLY wanted a tulle skirt and after leaving it too late to be frugal with my purchase I threw £50 at Topshop for this baby pink number (which I will now wear at least once a week for the remainder of 2014 to make it worthwhile).


I teamed this playful skirt with a silver sequined bra top (on sale) from H&M and I felt instantly a la Carrie Bradshaw.



Thanks to my Instagram following for giving my bra top the thumbs up and the extra boost of confidence to wear it. I hope you all had smashing new years celebrations? Any resolutions going for 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely skirt! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete